STEM / STEAM Forum
Join us for the 2019 STEM/ STEAM Forum!
The Classic Center, Athens, GA
October 20-22, 2019
Why STEM/ STEAM?
STEM and STEAM are about more than just an acronym. STEM and STEAM bring out the best in education: community partnerships, hands-on learning, and real-world experiences that are designed to help students master standards and prepare for our evolving workforce.
Attend this Forum:
As the state’s premier annual STEM/STEAM event, the Forum brings together educators, leaders, and innovators from across the state who are united by a passion to advance excellence in STEM/ STEAM education for all students.
· Think Globally, Act Locally: Project Based Learning
· Planning for Equity: STE(A)M for All Students
· Emerging Technologies
· Interdisciplinary Teaching of Georgia Standards of Excellence
· Integrating Fine Arts with Fidelity: STEAM
· Community and Business Partnerships
· STE(A)M is CTAE
Apply for a 3 for $300 Grants for CTAE, elementary, middle, and high school teachers.
Teachers must attend the conference in order to apply for the classroom grants.
Cost to Attend Forum:
$150.00 (for both days including lunch)
This year the Athens Housing Bureau is offering a raffle for those who book through the official online housing portal! The winner will be announced during lunch on Tuesday. To be eligible to be entered in the raffle you must:
· Book your hotel room through the housing bureau link above prior to September 15th,
· Have your name on the room (if multiple names are on a room, each name will be entered in the raffle if there are no duplicate reservations under that name)
· Only have one reservation under your name