STEM / STEAM Forum
Join us for the 2019 STEM/ STEAM Forum!
The Classic Center, Athens, GA
October 20-22, 2019
Why STEM/ STEAM?
STEM and STEAM are about more than just an acronym. STEM and STEAM bring out the best in education: community partnerships, hands-on learning, and real-world experiences that are designed to help students master standards and prepare for our evolving workforce.
Attend this Forum:
As the state’s premier annual STEM/STEAM event, the Forum brings together educators, leaders, and innovators from across the state who are united by a passion to advance excellence in STEM/ STEAM education for all students.
· Think Globally, Act Locally: Project Based Learning
· Planning for Equity: STE(A)M for All Students
· Emerging Technologies
· Interdisciplinary Teaching of Georgia Standards of Excellence
· Integrating Fine Arts with Fidelity: STEAM
· Community and Business Partnerships
· STE(A)M is CTAE
Apply for a 3 for $300 Grants for CTAE, elementary, middle, and high school teachers.
Teachers must attend the conference in order to apply for the classroom grants.
Cost to Attend Forum:
$150.00 (for both days including lunch)
Onsite registration is available